Our financial counseling services assist our oncology patients and their families with understanding out-of-pocket medical expenses and helps direct them to options and programs that might be of assistance in managing these costs.
Services may include:
- Estimates for future treatments, co-pays, and deductibles based on diagnosis and chosen treatment modalities
- Assistance with questions about billing policies, billing statements, and personal balance owed
- Help with understanding insurance benefits and obligations
- Assistance with completing important paperwork for patient assistance programs
- Coordination with the billing office in resolving claims issues
- Support for patients who are underinsured or have no insurance to find assistive resources
For More Information:
Call the Financial Counseling Services office at 443-643-3059 or email Sheila Rice, Patient Financial Advocate, at email@example.com.
You don't have to face cancer alone. Call the Cancer LifeNet Helpline at
1-866-393-4355 for support.